Throughout the Bible, we learn about God’s various attributes through his actions. He describes himself by what he has done and will do. One of his profound characteristics is that he never forgets. God remembers us even when we feel lost or forgotten during times of trouble or while waiting for long overdue solutions. He answers our long-awaited prayers.
Here are some examples of the God who remembers and the corresponding outcomes:
- But God remembered Noah and all the beasts and all the livestock that were with him in the ark. And God made a wind blow over the earth, and the waters subsided. Genesis 8:1
- So it was that when God destroyed the cities of the valley, God remembered Abraham and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow when he overthrew the cities in which Lot had lived. Genesis 19:29
- Then God remembered Rachel, and God listened to her and opened her womb. Genesis 30:22
- And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob. God also said to Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel: ‘The Lord, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever; thus, I will be remembered throughout all generations. Exodus 2:22; 3:15
- And Cornelius said, “Four days ago, about this hour, I was praying in my house at the ninth hour, and behold, a man stood before me in bright clothing and said, ‘Cornelius, your prayer has been heard, and your alms have been remembered before God. Acts 10:30-31
These examples demonstrate how God intervened in various situations. He helped Noah’s family to start anew after the flood, saved Abraham’s nephew from disaster, enabled Rachel to conceive a child, and sent Moses to deliver the Israelites from oppression in Egypt. God also noticed Cornelius’s good deeds and prayers for the poor. You, too, can rest assured that God sees and remembers you, regardless of your challenges or how long you have been waiting. Keep the faith, and soon it may be said of you, “And God remembered (insert your name here), and He answered (insert your prayer here).”
Get extraordinary prayer results by synchronizing with God’s attributes. Pick up PRAYING THE NAMES AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD book from the link below.