Let's Get The Bride Ready
Pauline Adongo is a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ. She believes she has been called to be an end-time minister assigned to get the bride ready to gather the harvest and bring billions to heaven. Pauline maintains that each believer can attain the kingdom of God’s fullness and start enjoying heaven while here on earth.
She also believes that all gifts are given by God to solve problems; hence, each believer has the power to impact and transform their surroundings. Pauline has evangelistic, apostolic, prophetic, and teaching mandates to share with the nations. She stewards her passion for Christ by teaching, discipling, and writing. As an author, she is a regular blogger on social media. She believes in utilizing every available platform to encourage and equip the church globally.
A native of Africa, Pauline was born and raised in the slums of Kenya before relocating to the United States of America. From the young age of seven, Pauline developed a passion for prayer. At 12 years old, when she accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior, this was followed by an intense love for the Holy Spirit and the Scriptures.
She believes that we have yet to experience the Holy Spirit’s fullness and that we are currently in the dispensation of the “greater works and exploits” by the power of the Holy Spirit. Pauline recognizes that she is a courier of the kingdom of God! Through the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, Pauline is confident that billions will receive salvation, healing, deliverance, restitution, and restoration. Pauline’s other passions are discipleship and mentorship. She believes that these are paramount in preparing each believer for Christ’s return.
Pauline is the founder of The Ministry of Jesus Christ International, Inc. (MJC) and its subsidiaries, including the MJC School of Ministry and Discipleship, MJC Network, and Women in Ministry Forum.
She conducts international missions through MJC, equipping believers in rural communities and cities. Pauline has a mandate to develop ministerial leaders and believers in their callings and empower them to pursue their destinies. She frequently speaks at pastors’ and youth conferences, and in high schools and local churches.
Pauline believes the gospel should be complemented by its practical application that results in the spiritual and economic transformation of the people ministered to — transformational evangelism. Hence, the vision for the mission-outreach branch of MJC. Through the Bekki Foundation, where Pauline serves as president, she aims to bring intellectual and economic empowerment to the world’s rural communities.
Pauline is a member of East Gate Church in West Chester, PA. She completed her ministry internship training in February 2016 at East Gate Church and serves on the ministry team. Pauline is ordained and licensed in ministry through Global Awakening in Mechanicsburg, PA. She is a registered nurse with an MBA in healthcare administration. She also holds a Master of Jurisprudence in corporate and business law with certification in corporate compliance and regulatory analysis.
MINISTRY AFFILIATION & TRAINING
- Ordained Minister, Global Awakening, Mechanicsburg, PA – October 2019
- Ministry Team Director, East Gate Church, October 2017 – October 2018
- Ministerial Licensure, Global Awakening, Mechanicsburg, PA – October 2017
- Member, East Gate Church, West Chester, PA
- Member, Apostolic Network of Global Awakening (ANGA), Mechanicsburg, PA
- Member, Clear River Apostolic Network, Life Center, Harrisburg, PA
- Ministerial internship and training, completed with certificate February 2016 – East Gate Church, West Chester, PA
- Deliverance Training completed with certificate August 2017. Dr. Bill Sudduth- Righteous Acts Ministries (RAM)
- School of the Supernatural, and Gifts of the Holy Spirit, completed with certificate July 2017, Prophet Brian Guerin Bridal Glory, School of Evangelism (SOE), completed with certificate April 2017. Evangelists Reinhard Bonnke and Daniel Kolenda-Christ for All Nations (CFAN)