Student Login - Coming Soon!
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely, I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Mission of MJC School of Ministry & Discipleship
Mentor- Disciple-Commission and release to disciple others. -The Vision of the MJC School of Ministry and Discipleship aligns with the objectives of The Ministry of Jesus Christ International Inc prepare believers for the return of Jesus Christ. Through teaching, equipping, and supporting the believers in all any stage of their spiritual life, we hope to bring many to maturity in Christ and empower them to disciple others. We believe that doing this will enable many to win souls and help many mature in Christ, thus bring billion souls to Christ Jesus.
Who can join the school?
MJC School of Ministry and Discipleship is open for ALL-Anyone interested in advancing their spiritual life. This includes new believers or those rededicating themselves to God; ministers or those interested in ministry; pastors, clergy, church or ministry leadership groups; church groups including prayer groups, women, singles and young adults.
- Prayer and Fasting
- The Word of God
- Intimacy with the Holy Spirt
- Purity, Holiness and Trustworthiness (Truth)
Principles of the School of Ministry
- Intentionality with God- No mediocracy
- Accountability to God, Self, and one another
- Holiness -As a lifestyle that is applicable to all aspects of our lives. (b) Walk in the Fear of the Lord
- Holy Spirit- Honor and collaborate with all attributes of the Holy Spirit. (b) Pursue the Fullness of the Holy Spirit
- Word of God-Reading the Bible, Living and Applying God’s Word in practical life
- Worship and Intimacy with God
- Wholeness before ministry-Inner healing and Deliverance
- Purity-of motives for ministry, of the mind, soul and body
- Integrity and Accountability
- Rest- Cultivating Resting in the Lord
- Glory- Only God is glorified in all we do- God’s Glory not man’s glory
- Represent God well; we carry and steward God’s giftings and assignments well
- Courses will take between 6 to 10-week mentorship/discipleship sessions
- Course time 1hr- 1.5 hours maximum 2 hours per week
- Discipleship groups- number of students per session will be adjusted depending on the platform the course will be administered
- Short-term virtual courses provided on diversified platforms; not limited to Facetime, Skype, Periscope, Facebook video, physical classrooms, phone calls live streaming and iMinistry, One on One mentoring and discipleship